Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time Update

So how did I do??? Well, considering it was a trial, I guess it would be worth continuing. I ended up accomplishing about half of the list. Now, I'll be honest... there are two things on the list I haven't done but will be doing after my update... when those are done then I'm at about half. I know I would have been able to accomplish more if the family outing had not taken longer than expected. But that is a part of life... some things take longer than expected. On the other hand, I was able to finish assembling the cabinet in NO time because a piece was broken...LOL...which in the long run will take MORE time because now I have to return it. Arrrggghhh!!!!

The plan for Thursday...

HOPE - group school, organization, Princess school, Rosebud school, Stinkbug school, reference books
HOME - papers/mail, glue puzzle, return cabinet, get seasonal decorations
OTHER - sew/quilt baby blanket, Ipods, sew pillows, digital camera, visit the "old folks", get pictures developed

We'll see if being home more will be helpful or if I need to look at cutting down what I'm hoping to do in a day. Only TIME will tell...LOL!

In love and recovery,
ThereO

1 comment:

Bob Ogle said...

Your plans make me tired.

Also, I think 'seasonal decorations' are overrated.

...Louis