Sunday, November 23, 2008

TIME for School

One week down... five to go...LOL! So how did school week go? Let's just say the inside area is awesome. The outside area... not so much! But I feel organized going into Monday for the first time since beginning this journey. Schedules have been made for the children. Books are sorted and organized and papers for our history unit are in their notebooks. Our schooling lately could best be described as "unschooling" but I'm hoping this past week will move us more towards a happy-medium eclectic.

So as I embark upon the next week of tasks, I'm so wishing there were 12 weeks until 2009. This week finds me at the "HOME" area of my life. And probably the area that needs the most attention. This area consists of not only the actual house but also finances and papers. So the plan for this week...

Monday - finances, bedroom, bathroom, living area.
Tuesday - papers, bedroom, bathroom, living area.
Wednesday - finances, bedroom, bathroom, misc areas (washroom, hallway, etc)
Friday - papers, bedroom, kitchen
Weekend - garage and yard

This is where things already begin to get tricky. "Scheduling" the tasks of the coming week within the schedule developed from this past week. So with that thought, I should move on to bed and get a good night's sleep. It sounds like a busy week... LOL!

In love and recovery,
ThereO

1 comment:

Pres. Kathy said...

What a busy week you will have! I have found that writing it all down helps me keep track of things. Unfortunately, there is not enough hours in the day to complete all our tasks! Have a good week.