Monday, June 28, 2010

Daybook 6-28-10


Outside my window...
It is dark, the day is almost over and it is wet after much needed rain

I am listening to...
My girls talk on the phone and my husband playing the guitar

I am wearing...
a necklace that my daughter received for playing hockey (she wanted me to have it).

I am pondering...
why my mother wants me to call her everyday

I am reading...
Coal Run...just started it so I'm not too sure about it yet but I'm trying to read some books I have around the house before I get any more

From the kitchen...
Absolutely nothing!!!

I am thinking...
that my lists from last week have really been helping me focus. I feel like I've been much more productive.

I am creating...
a clean garage at the house we need to sell. It's hot but in small doses, I've been able to clear some space. I hope to finish that this coming weekend.

Towards a living education...
Just a few items to order but most curriculum is in place. This week I'll be working on assignment sheets for the year and a weekly schedule.

Beauty in the home...
Won't be much this week as I try to focus on getting the other house cleaned out to sell.

The domestic church...
will be quiet this week as we spend some time with family.

I am hoping and praying...
For all who will be traveling over the next few weeks with vacations.

In the garden...
Rain, sweet beautiful rain.

One of my favorite things...
celebrating another year of marriage (20 years on Wednesday) to the best goofball this side of heaven

A few plans for the rest of the week,
some alone time with my husband, time with family, and lots of cleaning on that other house

A picture thought to share...
20 years!!!

Blessings!
theresesophia

2 comments:

Hannah :D said...

Why did you have to put the most EMBARRASSING picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Love your GORGEOUS daughter! :D

Kate said...

I agree lol