Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Daybook 10-11-10


Outside my window...
a dark, cool evening.

I am listening to...
the hum of the tv and a "cop" show

I am wearing...
pajama bottoms and a cami

I am pondering...
how slowly the days pass while the months and years fly by.

Ia m reading...

In the kitchen...
looking forward to actually doing some cooking this week. The cooler weather has me anxious to do some baking as well.

I am thinking...
that I want to get my sewing machine desk put together this week and set up my machine...I'm ready to sew.

I am creating...
two blankets for hockey, actually Rosebud will be doing most of the work while I supervise.

Towards a living education...
we are back to hitting it hard after some light weeks while we had visitors. Focusing on math and reading this week and especially adding in more literature.

Beauty in the home...
kitchen almost complete. Hoping to finish up cleaning projects at our new home this week along with organizing our paper monster.

The domestic church...
is quiet this week.

I am hoping and praying...
that I will feel God's peace this week and next.

In the garden...
the roses are blooming.

One of my favorite things...
reading at night with my youngest.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
planning to keep our schedule simple this week - the usual hockey and dance, along with a focus on school, cleaning and cooking.

A picture thought to share...

Blessings!!!
theresesophia

No comments: